The University of Minnesota is home to field-shaping researchers who improve health and save lives.
From breakthrough to development, concept to clinical trial, we have the expertise to tackle complex health problems that cannot be solved from one perspective alone. With our legacy of innovation in academic health, we are driven to meet the diverse health needs of Minnesota and beyond.
Jump to: Resources | Funding | Research services
Learn more about the Research and Innovation Office.
Buildings, facilities, and supplies
Clinical studies management
Clinical research units
- Clinics and Surgery Center
- Delaware Clinical Research Unit
- Lillehei Clinical Research Unit
- University of Minnesota Health Clinical Research Unit
- University of Minnesota Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
Policies and Regulatory Affairs
- Research Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines
- Compliance Guidelines
- Regulatory Support and Planning
- Institutional Review Board
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee